Dads who love seafood will be absolutely thrilled by this dish – Capella Singapore’s Prawn Aglio Olio is inspired by the traditional pasta dish from the Naples, perfumed with aromatic garlic and olive oil. White wine, cloves of garlic and delicious chicken stock brings this dish to life, and is certain to convey your heart for dad and the whole family even.
- 5pcs Prawn
- 150g Linguini pasta
- 10g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- ¼ cup Chicken Stock
- Chilli Flakes
- White Pepper Powder
- Italian Parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Season water with salt and add in the linguine. Drain and set aside.
- Using a pan and medium heat, add olive oil and sear prawns until they are cooked on both sides.
- Add in garlic, followed by chilli flakes.
- Stirring frequently, add in the white wine to deglaze, followed by chicken stock.
- Add linguine to the sauce. Add white pepper powder and salt to taste. Toss well.
- Serve with Italian parsley as garnish.