Prepare easy meals in the comfort of your home during the last phase of the MCO through Ayam Brand #DudukRumah
This is the final series and we hope you’ve enjoyed trying some of the recipes that we’ve shared so far courtesy of Ayam Brand. Continue practicing social distancing and good hygiene habits even post MCO.
Fried Sardine Rolls
A perfect tea break snack or even as a light dinner coupled with your favourite sauce and teh tarik!
- 425g Ayam Brand Sardines in Tomato Sauce, mashed
• Juice of 2 limes
• 2 tbsp red chili (optional)
• 1 onion, chopped
• Sandwich bread slices
• 2 eggs, beaten
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Oil for frying
- In a bowl, pour the sardines in and mash.
- Add the chopped chili and onions. Squeeze the lime juice and mix it all together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the sardine mix on a slice of bread and roll carefully.
- Dip the rolled bread in the beaten eggs and roll it on the breadcrumbs till covered.
- Fry till brown. Serve while still warm.