SABA Recipes by Ayam Brand
Spicy Saba Noodle Soup
- Makes 4 servings
- 200g noodles of your choice
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 8 coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 litres fish stock
- 270 ml coconut milk
- 2 cans Ayam Brand Saba Mackerel Chili
- Cook the noodles, drain and set aside.
- Cut off the bottom of the 10cm lemongrass and discard top.
- Split lemongrass down the centre, leave base intact.
- Bring fish stock to boil in a large saucepan together with lemongrass, spring onions and fish sauce.
- Add noodles, coriander, coconut milk and chili saba.
- Return to boil and cook over low heat for 2 minutes. Discard lemongrass before serving.